Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Jump to frame colours

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 16:26:48 +0100
Is there a way in Wireshark (currently using V1.4.1) to set the background colour of a frame, when you Jump to it from another part of the GUI?

As an example, when using the "VoIP Calls" "Flow" display, if you double click on a packet in this window, it jumps to that packet in the main window. At this point, is there any way to customise the background colour of that highlighted packet in the main window. Depending on the colours of adjacent packets, the highlighted packet can be difficult to see quickly.

Obviously there will always be a trade off, depending on the colours of the nearby packets & may not be worth the hassle. However, it would be useful to know if it is possible to change this colour.