Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] reply to thread: Accessing the NT ACE Information field from T

From: Guy other <guy.other@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 17:04:30 +0200
I would like to elaborate:
In the attached capture file in packet 1824 you can see under:
SMB -> NT Trans Request -> NT SET SECURITY DESC Data -> NT Security Descriptor -> NT User (DACL) ACL

4 different  "NT ACE" entries, each one looking something like: "NT ACE: S-1-5-32-544, flags 0x00, Access Allowed, mask 0x001f01ff".
Under each one there is the ACE which looks like: "ACE: S-1-5-32-544".
This information is mapped under the "nt.sid" field.
It can be different for each one of the 4 ACEs, as you can see in the example capture file.

Nonetheless, if I capture in TShark and print out the field nt.sid ("-T fields -e nt.sid") I only get the last ACE.
How can I access the first 3 ACE fields in TShark?
Thanks