Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Accessing the NT ACE Information field from TShark in SMB

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 20:19:40 +0200
Hi Guy,

Print all and send the output to a csv file:
$ tshark -r local_permissions_changes.pcap -R "smb.cmd == 0xa0" -T fields
-e frame.number -e nt.sid -E separator=, > local_permissions_changes.csv

Use occurrence=f|l|a to print the first, last or all occurences of each field.

To print the first occurence:
$ tshark -r local_permissions_changes.pcap -R "smb.cmd == 0xa0" -T fields
-e frame.number -e nt.sid -E occurrence=f -E separator=, > local_permissions_changes2.csv

More information:
tshark -h
  -E<fieldsoption>=<value> set options for output when -Tfields selected:
     header=y|n            switch headers on and off
     separator=/t|/s|<char> select tab, space, printable character as separator
     occurrence=f|l|a      print first, last or all occurrences of each field
     aggregator=,|/s|<char> select comma, space, printable character as aggregator
     quote=d|s|n           select double, single, no quotes for values

Hope this helps
Joke