Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Analyzing tcpdump file differs from OSX to Windows

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 11:14:46 +1000
How different is different? One of you may have tweaked configuration options which can change the way packet information is displayed. Even simple things like whether you both have name resolution configured, but only one is connected to the DNS might change what is displayed.

If you provide a sample of both (either a screenshot) or print to file, we might be able to provide more objective assistance.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx