Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Analyzing tcpdump file differs from OSX to Windows

From: jACK cRASH <jackcrash.ficc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:38:56 -0600
I am in a Networking class and my lab partner and I are both using wireshark to look at a tcpdump file created on a linux machine.

He is using Windows XP wireshark and I am using Snow Leopard Wireshark and today we were looking at the same file and wireshark was displaying the information for a pack differently between the two OSs, the time stamp was the same and the binary info at the bottom was the same.

Why is this.

Thank you for your time.

Jack