Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Extracting payload from ethernet dumps

From: Estanislao Gonzalez <estanislao.gonzalez@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:09:25 +0200
 Hi,

not completely sure, but I think "tcpdump -r file" will read from your file and dump some basic information.

You could rewrite it (I think) with -w new_file dumping only what you need.

Anyway, you should definitely check the man page of tcpdump (or online help if not in linux)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Estani