Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Delta Time conversation

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:35:30 +0200
On 15 sep 2010, at 23:25, vincent paul wrote:

> I have wireshark 1.4 and try to set a column with Delta Time (conversation) and nothing displayed.  I read FAQ and couldn't find the answer.  Please educate
>
> I greatly appreciate your help.

Delta time conversation has only been implemented for TCP at this point in time. To prevent a performance hit, tcp conversation timestamps are disabled by default. You need to enable "Calculate conversation timestamps" in the TCP protocol preferences to make conversation timestamps visible.

Cheers,

Sake