Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Curious?

From: János Löbb <janos.lobb@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 10:42:52 -0400

On Sep 13, 2010, at 5:40 PM, James Kochheiser wrote:

I am using the most current version of Wireshark.  I’m a student at the University of San Francisco and have an assignment due today that requires me to change options so that only packets I send are recorded.  However, when I go into options, I do not see where this is possible.  Can you please advise how to change options to capture only sent packets?  Tx.

James

Set up a Capture Filter of that kind.