Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture packet from remote device

From: "Saulpaugh, Chris" <Chris.Saulpaugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 08:47:12 -0700
Check this URL for a low cost switch used for port mirroring.

http://www.dual-comm.com/OnlineShop.htm

Model DCGS-2005 (Gb) or DCSW-1005 (100 Mb)

Or

http://www.netgear.com/products/business/switches/prosafe-plus-switches/gs105e.aspx

Note: Feedback online suggests getting the Dual-Comm unit instead of the NetGear as the NetGear has some quirks regarding configuration setup that can impact port mirroring effectiveness.

Cheers,
Chris