Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture packet from remote device

From: Pedro Tumusok <pedro.tumusok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 17:27:15 +0200
Hi,

If you read the link, you will see that you need either more equipment
or read up on doing MITMA or Macflooding.
My suggestion is to get a switch that actually supports Monitor/SPAN,
its the easiest way to do the job and get a quite good result.
How to then setup the switch, depends on the switch you use.

Best Regards
Pedro Tumusok