Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture packet from remote device

From: "Gopalakrishnan A.N" <saigop@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:09:08 +0530
Thanks for your reply.

Here the way means I have all the device in one network.... My computer having wireshark, SPA3102 and the other SPA3102 is in same network.

The traffic flows between SPA3102 and other SPA3102 and my computer is in the same network... from my computer's wireshark is it possible to capture the packets of both the SPA3102 device which is in the same network.

Thanks

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 12:56 AM, Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 10:32:44PM +0530, Gopalakrishnan A.N wrote:

> How to capture packet of another computer or device in the same
> network. For example capturing Linksys SPA3102 ATA traffic in my
> computer's wireshark.

You need a way for the remote device (Linksys SPA here) to do the
capturing or to duplicate traffic out one of its ports for Wireshark to
monitor.