Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SSL Spoofing

From: "Mr. Gecko" <grmrgecko@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 20:36:09 -0500
Well I found sslstrip (http://www.thoughtcrime.org/software/sslstrip/) but it is only for out of the local network spoofing... I need in local network spoofing as I want local testing. I think I got what I needed anyway, but if someone can give me a solution for ssl spoofing local, I'll appreciate it a bunch.