Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.40 OS X 10.6 Download

From: Dark Con <d4rkcon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:17:57 -0400
Hi list,

The download link for the OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Intel x64 build of Wireshark 1.40 seems to be broken on wireshark.org. The link to this file from the download page (http://www.wireshark.org/download/osx/Wireshark1.4.0Intel.dmg) leads to a file not found error. Anyone know the proper url for the download, or has it not been uploaded yet?

- dC