Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] "Decryption Mode" setting is disabled.

From: "Cathy ." <kyeongyeon.song@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 21:49:56 +0900
Hi, all.
I'm trying to capture 802.11 packets with AirPcap Nx,
But I can't change the setting especially decryption mode, because they are disabled.
Icons for 'FCS Filter", "Decryption Mode", "Wireless Settings..", "Decryption Keys..." are all disabled.
Could someone tell me why is this unavailable and what should I do to enable this?

My Wireshark version: 1.2.5(SVN Rev 31296)