Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how to capture tinyos packets with wireshark?

From: Eduard GV <eduardgv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 00:30:30 +0200
I think the key is serial forwarder (sf), an utility that is included
with the tinyOS package. this app allows a PC with an 802.15.4 USB
dongle to behave like some sort of TCP/IP<-->802.15.4 gateway. Data
sent to sf is forwarded via 15.4 radio, and 15.4 frames received by
the radio are encapsulated within TCP/IP packets. This TCP packets
could be forwarded to any host running hostap

Hope this helps