Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to capture tinyos packets with wireshark?

From: Hamidreza Ghafghazi <hamidreza.ghafghazi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:55:52 +0800
dear all,

I have been using tinyos and need to capture its packet info for further analysis. I found out that wireshark is so great and powerful so  I installed it on ubuntu. the problem however is that I cannot capture tinyos packets because the packet is not an IP one. So I am wondering how is it possible to do that.

I will appreciate your quick response,

-----
Best Regards,
Hamidreza