Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireless access point IP address

From: bart sikkes <b.sikkes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 09:05:09 +0200
hello frank,

if your a bit lucky you should be able to, most devices are rather
chatty and when you hook them up to a device with wireshark and just
check what it is sending you usually end up with the ip or the subnet
of it (ARP requests for its gateway are something to look for). though
if it changes IP address with a different ISP then i would assume it
gets the IP via DHCP from either the ISP or your residential gateway,
in any case it would then be in the range of your other connected
device i assume.

good luck,
bart