Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] (no subject)

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 23:47:06 +0200
On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM, George Vandelet
<george_vandelet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Is there a way to change the resolved IP addresses back to unresolved IP
> addresses without having to shut down the Wireshark application?

No, this is currently not possible.  This is because we put the
manually resolved name in the same cache as the other resolved names,
and we have no routines to delete from this cache.  This may change in
a later release.

Until then maybe you can resolve the IP address to the IP address itself?
Address: 10.0.0.10
Name: 10.0.0.10

--
Stig Bjørlykke