Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Duplicate Packets when importing .pcap from Cisco NAM modu

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:14:26 +0200
Not sure how to do it in NAM, but the principe is to only capture "incoming" (RX) packets  instead of "both" incoming and outgoing. You need to do this, since every packet enters *and* leaves the VLAN, thus is captured twice if you capture both. This should be configured at the source side of the SPAN definition...

Cheers,

Sake