Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Filter protocols / traffic that embeds IP information in data

From: "Hansen, Ulrich Vestergaard B. (E R WP EN ES 4 2)" <uvh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 07:18:13 +0200
Hi All,

I have a live network running with multiple applications - some of them being self-developed.
I've tapped into a fat trunk link to capure every conversation between servers and clients.

I want to filter traffic that embeds IP adresses inside the data field / data segment to identify which applications might have trouble with Network Address Translation - like SIP, FTP and SNMP.

How do i do that? Any suggestions?.
I use Wireshark and CACE Pilot.

Best Regards
Ulrich