Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] "Wireshark antivirus"?

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:33:06 -0700
We (CACE Technologies) have received reports this morning about a piece
of malware calling itself "Wireshark Antivirus". So far we don't have
much information about this, other than that it seems to be causing
serious problems on infected computers.

If you have any information about this, please contact me directly or
CACE Technologies via one of the methods listed at
http://www.cacetech.com/contact/