Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] I can't sniff my LAN

From: Kok-Yong Tan <ktan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:30:53 -0400
That's doubtful.  But since I don't understand Brazilian Portuguese, I can't definitively refute you on it.   Please look up the definition for a hub and a switch and understand the differences.  It's basic to this kind of work and you must have an understanding of the differences between the two to even get started here.