Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] I can't sniff my LAN

From: Darkk Nights <darkk_nights@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
Hi!

I have 8 computers on a local network, all linked to a Braview HUBSW 16NTX switch, and this switch is linked to a Siemens 4200 modem/router, and this to the ADSL line.

I've been trying to monitor what's happening on the network but I only get results to my own computer, and I needed to monitor the whole network using WireShark.

So, what should I do?
Thanks!