Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] HTTP Header Order of Listing in WireShark

Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 21:58:56 +0000
Thank you. Since there are around 40 different http headers and they seem to be put in different orders by different applications, does the wireshark tool offer a reasonably simple  way to put them in some sort of order for analysis (other than the order in which they came on the wire)?

Regards,

George
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T