Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users Digest, Vol 50, Issue 24

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 19:38:33 -0400
Rebeca Pilco Vivanco wrote:
hi

Hi,

installed wireshark and i need to see the smb packets.

Which version of Wireshark did you install, and on what platform?

Wireshark  Version 1.5.0-SVN-33625 (SVN Rev 33625 from /trunk)

In the tools i choosed export objects smb paquets and an a error ocurred
and the program is closed

Was there any indication of the nature of the problem?
Was there dialog box explaining what was happening?

The error is
"El programa dej� de funcionar correctamente por un problema. Windows
cerrar� el programa y le notificar� si existe una soluci�n."

Sounds  like a possible bug.

Please file a bug report @ bugs.wireshark.org.

If we're to find the bug we'll also need the/a capture file which shows the problem; The file can be attached to the bug report.

(You can mark the file as private, if necessary, so that only the Wireshark core developers will have access to the file).

Thanks