Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark dropping outgoing packets on Windows 7 x64

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:27:06 -0400
Hello,

I am trying to use Wireshark 1.2.9 (WinPcap 4.1.1) on Windows 7 64-bit and running into a strange problem.  Wireshark does not capture most outgoing TCP packets of length > 0.

That is when you try to receive a large block of data via TCP it works fine.  However, when you try to send a large block of data it drops the majority of outgoing TCP packets.

Have you seen anything like this?  Any ideas on what the issue may be and how to solve it?

Thanks.