Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users Digest, Vol 50, Issue 18

From: "noah davids" <ndav1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 06:23:58 -0700
I just downloaded and install "Version 1.5.0-SVN-33559 (SVN Rev 33559 from /trunk)" but I still cannot read the trace, there is no change in behavior.

Someone else tried to read the trace with a 1.2 version of wireshark and had no problems, it appears to be an issue with version 1.4 (and it appears later).

How do I upload a binary trace as an example?

Noah Davids
Serendipity is a function of bandwidth

If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail it would be nice if you deleted it and notified me that you received it incorrectly. On the other hand, E-mail in an insecure mechanism; nothing in this E-mail can be considered confidential. I have no doubts that copies of this E-mail have been archived by my ISP, your ISP and probably the FBI, CIA and NSA. I suspect that Interpol, MI-6, SVR (think KGB) and MSS (Chinese) will have copies shortly, the NSIS (Kenya) will have it by the end of the week.

Message: 2