Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark beginner

Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:39:54 -0400

Another options would be some of Laura’s videos posted here, http://www.novell.com/connectionmagazine/laurachappell.html, and laura’s lab kit which has even more content. Some of the stuff may be a little deep but there are also some intro type clips.

There are also some clips here http://www.wiresharkbook.com/coffee/

And some stuff on youtube http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wireshark&aq=f

Including this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHLTa29iovU, part 1 of 3 intro to wireshark