Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark beginner

From: "Boonie" <newsboonie@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:26:39 +0200
Hi Ari,

Laura also made video trainings. Have a look at them. I own them and thing they are great. It is intended to learn wireshark from them but you also learn about the protocols. Google for wireshark university.

Then there is a lot you can find on the Wiki page. http://wiki.wireshark.org/Presentations

Good luck,

Dave