Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how can I show the application/process that was requesting/rec

From: Greg Hauptmann <greg.hauptmann.ruby@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:01:24 +1000
Hi,

Is there a way with Wireshark, when running it on a Windows PC (say XP, Vista, or Windows 7), a way to have a column which shows the name of the application/process/service that was requesting/receiving the traffic?    For example, it might be "firefox" for some of the internet traffic for example...

Or is this just not possible with Wireshark (which uses the WinPCap library under-the-bonnet I think?)

thanks