Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture/Filter Squid Session

From: Patrick Preuss <patrick.preuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 20:53:21 +0200
 Hello David,

what i what to do is following:

client -- internal network -- squid proxy -- external network -- citrix nfuse server

client initiates a https session to a nfuse gatway over the squid proxy
and i want to capture only those sessions. i dont know when they occure or which clients
are involved.

so i whant to capture all session which do something like a http.uri "connect nfuse.example.com" or "connect ip.address.of.nfuse.gateway" or something like this as long the client initiates a session over the proxy to this name or ip address.
is this possible and if so how would be the command line for tshark?

Hope this makes the situation a little bit clearer.

Cheers
Patrick