Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] how to handle big files in wireshark

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:15:02 +0200
Hi MK,

Did you try version 1.4.0rc1?
https://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/201006/msg00095.html
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/wireshark/

Or the latest Automated Build?
http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

CACE Pilot
"Quickly open and analyze multi-gigabyte trace files"
"CACE Pilot is the only analysis tool to offer full integration with Wireshark."
http://www.cacetech.com/products/cace_pilot.html
Attend a QuickStart Webinar for the full hour and get a 10% discount from
the CACE Pilot or WiFi Pilot SRP.

Get a Full-Featured 10-Day Trial of CACE Pilot
http://www.cacetech.com/products/CACE_Pilot_eval_request.html

My best
Joke