Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture/Filter Squid Session

From: David Alanis <canito@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:08:11 -0500
Quoting Patrick Preuss <patrick.preuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello David,

First let me explain the Setup:

We have some clients somewhere in our network they
access a citrix based application in the internet via the squid proxy.
Due to our Policies it is not possible to install a sniffer on our proxy servers.

We had setup some port mirrors on our switches.

The Goal is to capture the traffic witch is directed to the citrix server before the proxy.
Behind the proxy this is not the problem.

On this System we have some gigabytes of traffic and i can not capture this complete traffic.

Patrick Preuss
patrick.preuss@xxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 173078899
Google: patrick.preuss@xxxxxxxxx