Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SSL or TCP https in capture

From: Hansang Bae <for_list_hbae@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2010 14:20:40 -0400
On 6/30/2010 3:50 PM, David Alanis wrote:
Quoting Mary Budarz <mbudarz@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Can someone explain to me why some of the packets show the "protocol" SSL and some show TCP when the details show that https was used? Related question - is there a way to show the port used in the table? (summary view of the capture)
Thanks

Some one posted this wonderful document and I would like to take this opportunity to check if they're more like this?

Extensive videos perhaps?

That's Sake's presentation from last year's sharkfest. The presentation along with video of the session (I'm pretty sure it was recorded) is on sharkfest's link. You'll see a link go sharkfest on wireshark.org.