Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture filters for wlan

From: "j.snelders" <j.snelders@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 13:56:00 +0200
Hi Guy, Hi G,

I've been looking at the offsets and I've figured this out:
ra  b0:14:1e:30:74:a8
ta  00:16:b6:bc:d6:7b
da  00:16:b6:bc:d6:7b

ra capture filter
wlan[4:4]==0xb0141e30

wlan[4:4*]
* 4 seems to be the max

ta
wlan[10:4]==0x0016b6bc

da
wlan[16:4]==0x0016b6bc

wlan[4:4]==0xb0141e30 or wlan[10:4]==0x0016b6bc
wlan[4:4]==0xb0141e30 and wlan[10:4]==0x0016b6bc

My best
Joke