Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] tcp.flags custom column

From: Martin Visser <martinvisser99@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 18:45:08 +1000
Just use the flag name, like tcp.flags,syn. The column will then show "Set" or "Not set" as appropriate. (If you just type tcp.flags in the Field name edit box after you have selected Custom, it shows you the completion options, which include all the valid flag names. You obviously need to add a column for each flag you are interested in.

Regards, Martin

MartinVisser99@xxxxxxxxx