Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] SSL or TCP https in capture

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 10:26:46 -0400
David Alanis wrote:
Quoting Mary Budarz <mbudarz@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Can someone explain to me why some of the packets show the "protocol" SSL and some show TCP when the details show that https was used? Related question - is there a way to show the port used in the table? (summary view of the capture)
Thanks

Some one posted this wonderful document and I would like to take this opportunity to check if they're more like this?

Extensive videos perhaps?

You might want to check out the links at:

http://wiki.wireshark.org/Presentations