Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] tech help

Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:32:38 -0400

Good evening,

I recently put together an installation and removal package for the new Wireshark version 1.2.9.

I am using the Uninstall string found in the registry - "C:\Program Files\Wireshark\Uninstall.exe"
I have tried every switch possible but have not been able to make this a silent uninstall.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Richard Veeck
EDTS
Phone: 610-503-2652
Pager: 610-963-6122

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Vanguard. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.