Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Help on MAC-LTE Decoder

From: Martin Mathieson <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 16:10:08 +0100
I see in your file that the PDUs logged don't have the "mac-lte" prefix.

You redefined MAC_LTE_START_STRING to be "" in the logger program...  Isn't it supposed to #include "packet-mac-lte.h"?
The definitions used in that program need to match wireshark, otherwise the header inside the UDP frame won't be dissected correctly...

Martin