Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] "prepare as filter" causes crash

From: kevin creason <ckevinj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 15:03:02 -0500
I've encountered this problem in Linux and Mac.
I have my capture displayed and I have one filter already in place narrowing the results.
I click on a port (unresolved) or protocol column and select "prepare as filter" and then select "and not selected" and it crashes.

I'm running the dev version-- 1.3.5 and 1.40 in linux (recently compiled) and version 1.3.5 on the Mac OSX 10.6.3

Is this list the right place to report this issue?

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */