Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Which is the stable version for wireshark ?

From: "Reddy Nagendra-GKTC37" <GKTC37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 13:23:21 +0800
Thanks Jaap ...

Regards,
NAGENDRA

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jaap Keuter
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 10:40 AM
To: Community support list for Wireshark
Subject: Re: [Wireshark-users] Which is the stable version for wireshark
?

Hi,

We're in a sort of transition phase right now, moving from 1.2 to 1.4.
Currently 1.2 is the stable branch, hence mostly used, but is set to be
superceeded by 1.4 in the coming months.
How fast the industry will follow is unkown, but with all the new awsome
features we expect acceptance to be quick.

Thanks,
Jaap

Send from my iPhone