Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Which is the stable version for wireshark ?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 07:09:39 +0200
Hi,

We're in a sort of transition phase right now, moving from 1.2 to 1.4. Currently 1.2 is the stable branch, hence mostly used, but is set to be superceeded by 1.4 in the coming months. How fast the industry will follow is unkown, but with all the new awsome features we expect acceptance to be quick.

Thanks,
Jaap

Send from my iPhone