Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Https problem

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:58:09 +0200

Hi,

Does this help: http://www.cacetech.com/sharkfest.09/AU2_Blok_SSL_Troubleshooting_with_Wireshark_and_Tshark.pps

Or any other of the Sharkfest tutorials?

Thanks,
Jaap

On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:30:19 +0100, Chris Hodgson <CHodgson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to troubleshoot an issue on an external network with regards to accessing the https Web GUI for network devices, basically the login page does appear after accepting the certificate error. I performed a packet capture and have seen several 'Lost segments' and Reset packets when analysing the TCP errors. Any ideas what this means or where the problem could be?

Cheers