Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Need filters

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 21:44:33 +0200
Hi,

You need a display filter?
Just point and click; point to the packet with the protocol you don't want, right-click and add to filter.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 06/22/2010 07:22 PM, David H. Lipman wrote:
Workling with a malware sandbox analysis system.

Need a filter to block out Microsoft background communication "noise".

Can I post a couple of PCAPs and maybe somebody can help devise a filter ?