Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Paltalk dissector not working

From: vishal borkar <weeshalll@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 15:50:39 +0530
Hi,
Recently i was working on the analysis of the Paltalk client.
I saw that there was a paltalk dissector available in wireshark.
But when i try to apply that as filter i see no packets even though
my trace file has some chat and VoIP data.Can anyone tell me
what the problem is.Or is there any upgrade in either Paltalk or
Wireshark to supoort it.I am attaching the trace file your reference.

Regards,
Vishal