Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problems in decoding a VoIP capture file.

From: vishal borkar <weeshalll@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:10:49 +0530
Hi All,
I was trying to dissect a Voice chat client recently . My understanding is that
Voice data  generally travels over UDP.But i am not able to see any valid
Voice data travelling over UDP.On the contrary i see a couple of  TCP streams
which i suspect would be carrying the actual voice data(192.168.0.230 <--> 64.40.6.80)
.Can anyone tell me whether they are carrying voice over RTP or some other format.My aim is to
extract the voice data from it.Can anyone tell me how should i go about doing it .
Atleast can anyone tell me what audio codec has been used here .I am attaching
the capture file for your reference.

Thanks in advance,
Vishal