Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Secured way of using Wireshark

From: Nagendrababu Maseedu <Nagendra.Babu.Maseedu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:32:32 +0530

Hi Martin,

Indeed Guy’s reply fits well. And I agree that human security control works well. But a human is a human (rather a greedy animal :-) and curiosity spares none.

When I initially posted this question I did not put forth my views/suggestions. Hence, the confusion. Sorry for that.

Now it is clear as to what my call is for this issue.

Thanks to all who replied to my topic and helped me decide how to solve this issue.

Kind regards,

Nag.