Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark 1.0.14 is now available

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:50:41 -0400
M K wrote:
Suggestions for W2000 SP4 OED?  Currently using 1.0.9.

According to the Wireshark User's Guide:
[http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChIntroPlatforms.html#id4883285]

"Windows 2000 no longer works with Wireshark. The last known version to work was Wireshark 1.2.x (which includes WinPcap 4.1.1). You still can get it from http://www.wireshark.org/download/win32/all-versions/. Microsoft retired support for Windows 2000 in 2010."