Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Manual MAC Address Resolution in 1.4.0rc1

From: Jim Aragon <Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 20:33:00 -0700
Wireshark 1.4.0rc1 seems to be missing the feature to right-click on an Ethernet source or destination address, click "Resolve name," and see the OUI portion of the MAC address resolved to a human-readable friendly name.

Is this a bug, or has this feature been moved elsewhere? I use it a lot.

I also add custom columns a lot, so I really like the new "apply as column" feature.

Jim