Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Useful enhancements

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 12:58:11 +0200

Hi,

This assumes that the capture file format can hold such annotations. pcap as a file format cannot, but pcap-ng (http://wiki.wireshark.org/Development/PcapNg) may provide such option. Still this new capture format is very much in early stages of development, so there's not much to go on now. Maybe it comes up at SharkFest'10.

Thanks,
Jaap